Who doesn’t love a muffin here and there? This honey muffin recipe is so delicious, and it’s the perfect treat for breakfast, a grab-and-go snack, or even dessert. These muffins are packed with a delicious mixture of honey, butter, and sugar, so you are sure to give your local bakery a run for their money. With just a few steps and only 30 minutes of prep and baking time, being a chef has never been easier!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
You might also like: All You Knead To Know To Make Perfect Bread
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. While you wait for the heat to crank up, go ahead and combine your ingredients into a bowl: baking powder, salt, flour, and sugar. Also, in a separate bowl, combine the egg, milk, butter, and honey. Next, stir the dry and moist ingredients together.
- Grease your muffin tins or apply paper-lined muffin cups and fill each portion about 3/4 full. Next, place into the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes. Pro tip: easily check on the baking progression by inserting a toothpick into the center of a muffin, and if the toothpick comes out clean, these muffins are all done! Before enjoying, let cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
- While these muffins are insanely delicious, they can be quite filling. To freeze, store in airtight containers. When it’s time to dive into one of these honey-goodness muffins once again, microwave each muffin on high for 20-30 seconds or let thaw at room temperature.
Now that you served up some deliciousness in the kitchen, it is time to consider a new ride for the family. Here at Bradshaw Automotive Group, we have a vehicle to fit everyone’s needs. Whether you are looking for a sporty sedan or an SUV for the family, there is something on our lot you are bound to love. Come see us today and drive off in your dream ride!