When searching for a new vehicle, don’t overlook the value and class of the 2023 GMC Yukon. This large SUV has plenty of room for passengers, as well as groceries, luggage, sporting gear, and more. Along with a choice of two V8 engines and a sleek exterior, the 2023 Yukon has an amazing interior.
Smooth and Comfortable Ride
The new GMC Yukon seats up to seven people comfortably. Whether sitting in the front or back, there’s plenty of leg and headroom. For the 2023 lineup, you can choose from three different trims. These include the SLE, SLT, AT4, Denali, and Denali Ultimate.
Remarkable Features of the Yukon Interior
Although the Denali Ultimate offers more amenities than the SLE, all of the trims have beautifully designed cabins. Here are some of the things you can expect from this SUV:
- Perfectly Crafted – In addition to quality materials, the interior of the 2023 GMC Yukon boasts impeccable craftsmanship. The Denali Ultimate trim comes with top-of-the-line features like 16-way power front seats, complete with massaging capability. It also has an 18-speaker Bose sound system.
- Sophistication at Its Finest – Regardless of the trim, the interior of the 2023 GMC Yukon is highly sophisticated. If you go with the top-of-the-line Denali Ultimate, you’ll benefit from a broader range of color themes. This SUV has leather seats with gorgeous perforations, as well as genuine wood details and fractal stitching.
- Outstanding Touches – If you prefer something a little more rugged without sacrificing quality, you’ll love the AT4 2023 GMC Yukon trim. When you look at the interior, you’ll notice design features such as brushed aluminum detailing. This trim boasts exclusive Brandy accents as well. As with the other trims, it has perforated leather seats. However, the AT4 offers special badging on the front head restraints.
- Excellent Climate Control – You can opt for several additional climate control features. Ventilated and heated front seats come standard on the SLT, AT4, Denali, and Denali Ultimate. While a heated steering wheel is standard on the AT5, Denali, and Denali Ultimate, you can have it added to the SLT. Finally, the AT4, Denali, and Denali Ultimate have standard heated second-row seating, which is available on the SLT.
- Refined Design – Both the SLE and SLT trims of the 2023 GMC Yukon have remarkable features, including beautiful accent stitching throughout the cabin and aluminum details. The interior of the SLT trim even has leather seats, something you don’t typically find.
Ample Upgrades Available
All of the 2023 GMC Yukon trims have gorgeous interiors. Regardless of the one you like the best, you’ll notice advanced technology and refinement. As a result, this SUV provides an outstanding driving experience.
For a premium driving experience, be sure to look at the 2023 GMC Yukon.